Monday 19 August 2013

Bucket List

Everyone needs a goal eh? Well, that's what they say so...here's mine..it'll probably get updated as I go along...

The London Marathon - I've entered this about 4 times, since 2000, with no joy but hey! at least I got a lousy t-shirt. Fingers crossed for October when I find out about VLM 2014.

The Marathon de Sables - looks awesome. I love the idea of having to carry everything (apart from water and a tent). Looks like an amazing challenge.

The Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc - I fancy the idea of a wee run around a mountain.

The Spartathlon - My folks live in Greece, I lived there for a few years as a babe, love the land, love the food and the people, not to mention the culture. And, of course, this is the race that started it all. There can only be one....

As of August 2013 - I've done none of these but I'm not dead yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment